The best consultants in the Capital Region belong to the Consulting Alliance, so our organization is the ideal first stop for anyone seeking consulting services. You can count on a speedy referral to a qualified consultant or helpful suggestions for continuing your search.
Our consultants adhere to the standards of our Code of Ethics so you are assured of discretion and the highest level of professionalism.
Why hire a consultant?
A skilled and experienced outside consultant offers your organization the following benefits:
- Perspective – the objectivity to see the big picture of your situation in the context of your environment
- Experience – one-time projects for your group are a specialty for a consultant. A shortened learning curve saves you time and money and enhances the outcome
- Best practices – consultants cross pollinate by bringing what they learn from one project to subsequent assignments, thus benefiting all their clients
- Flexibility – a consultant is available on an “as needed” basis meaning you only pay for what you get
Consider a consultant for:
- Staffing projects that require special expertise
- Responding to competitive challenges
- Developing and launching new products or services
- Providing elasticity during economic downturns
- Managing in times of organizational change:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Senior management shifts
- Downsizing and reorganization
- New or modified regulations
- Taking your business to the next level
You can find the consultant or speaker you need by using our search pages or just email our Project Coordinators directly.