"Social Networking and Beyond – Converting Networks into Business Opportunities"
Melissa Ward Steve Jeffes
Are you lost on LinkedIn? Turned your nose up to Facebook? Let Melissa Ward, Managing Partner of NewWard Development, LLC™ and Steve Jeffes, CEO from EdgeUp Marketing help you to traverse the world of Social Networking.
This entertaining and informative overview of the who, what, when and most importantly why’s of Social Networking will help you define a successful marketing plan. The do’s and don’ts and how to’s will be covered.
You will walk away with the knowledge and confidence to market yourself in the Social Networking Area and successfully stand out like the brilliant star you are!
At this powerful event you'll learn:
· What prospective customers want to see in your profile
· How to connect without being “salesie”
· How to build profitable and beneficial relationships online
· How to leverage LinkedIn Groups for Increasing your Leads, Product/Service Awareness, Acquire New Business, etc.
Melissa Ward is a thought leader in the web development and marketing industry. Both online and off, Melissa Ward has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs increase their visibility, solidify their market position and improve the performance of their Web site via trainings and seminars. Melissa holds a MBA in Information Systems and a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science.
Web Site: http://www.newward.com
Steve Jeffes has had success generating over $450MM in sales and orchestrating the turnaround ($100MM+) of several Fortune 200 companies. Mr. Jeffes has nearly 100 career awards and accolades and has managed P&Ls to $365MM & over 300 FTEs. Mr. Jeffes is considered a thought leader/expert in the following:
· Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & Customer Strategy
· Marketing, Sales, Customer Service Optimization
· Brand & Product Management, Public Relations, Communications
· Engineering, IT, Technology Development & Deployment
· Organizational Design/Optimization, Change Management
Web Site: www.edgeupmarketing.com
Members pay $15; Late Registrants & Non-Members $20. A business dress code and reservations are required. Online payment is preferred.